album release 12.2023
"SOUND EXHIBITION 1"
A compilation of EPs and Singles
01. EP "HOSPITAL" 2020 171007112020044
02. Single "A HARD DAY" 2022 173818022022046
03. Single "JUST HEAR YOUR VOICE ONCE AGAIN" 2023 023516112023051
04. EP "ECHOES" 2019 163203112019042
05. EP "MADOCT" (The Space Pyramid) 2023 213416102023049
06. EP "ARTEFACTUM" 2022 220426082022047
07. Single "ABSINTH" 2023 164927042023048
The first edition of a compilation from the EP and Single archive from 09.12.2023. Compiled as a gapless album, total playtime 01:18:49
album release 11.2023
"MERGE INTO ETERNITY"
Gapless Version / total playtime 01:19:12
ERDNAHE OBJEKTE & THE EYE
The ultimate collaboration
Bestellung / Kauf nur auf Anfrage
album release 02.2022
News midi control panels for the open source program `CTRLR`
"An analog synthesizer is more
than the sum of its parts"
Digital or analog? The eternal fight!
Analog or digital
Analog sound waves are continuous, meaning there are no interruptions or breaks.
Digital signals aren't continuous, they create short bursts of sound of the correct pitch
and volume and collect them together to simulate a sound wave.
Fidelity of sound
Audiophiles value a concept called fidelity, which refers to how true
a recorded sound is to the original source of that sound:
"A high-fidelity recording should sound almost as if youwere present during the original performance of the audio"
The analogue or digital world?
It is not a question of replacing one with the other, but rather of harmonizing the two in a meaningful way.